Thank you for wanting to know more about me.
I’m Rachel Webb, born in the UK (over half a century ago) and I have lived in and written about Jaen, Andalucia and Spain since 1996. I speak Spanish but write only in English.
Luxury Spain Travel is just one of my blogs let me introduce you to the others:
Andalucia Explorer – is my pot pourri of where I go and what I see and is mainly about Spain, although these day (July 2021) it doesn´t get much attention as I have a new role as an estate agent by day.
Only Spain ~ Boutique Hotels – my latest project and passion is to promote the enormous choice of fabulous small, usually owner-run hotels and B&Bs within Spain.
I can be found on:
Linked In as:
I also do some freelance work and links to articles and posts I’ve written are here Other Writings on my Andalucia Explorer blog.
I’m a bi-monthly contributor writing primarily about life in Spain at B-C-ing-U.com – see my articles here – Rachel Webb on B-C-ing-U.
Occasionally I enter the odd writing competition – I’ve been shortlisted in for a Children’s Story competition and runners-up in a small Bradt Travel Writing competition – My Perfect Day – If only there were more hours in a day.
Blog Trips & Hotel Stays
Most of my travelling is done individually or with my husband but I’ve also been invited on several blog trips- here are some of my trips:
- Tasty Andalucia Blog Trip
- Hammam Malaga Experience
- Hotel La Gastrocasa
- Hotel Los Castaños
- Hotel Viento 10, Cordoba
- Granada GRXperience Blog Trip #Grxperience
- Palacio de San Benito, Cazalla de la Sierra, Sevilla
- Astrology Experience in Sierra Sur de Jaen with Astro Andalus
- Tu Historia – Antequera, Lucena and Alcala la Real
- Nerja Turismo – Blog Trip to Nerja
- Cortijo Sabila, Villanueva del Rosario, Malaga
- Jaen Tourist Board Blog Trip
- Hammam Baths Granada
- Hacienda El Santiscal
- Jaen Tourism Board – Blog Trip to Cazorla
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Jaen 8
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Cordoba
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Cadiz
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Malaga
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Granada
- Finca la Fronda – Hotel in Huelva
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Almeria
- Tasty Andalucia Trip – Junta de Andalucia/Andalucia.org
- La Casa Grande de Zujaira
- Cortijo del Arte hotel
- La Nava del Barranco luxury estate
- Hotel Casas de la Juderia Cordoba
- Hammam Al Aandalus in Cordoba
- A Una Hora de Almeria Natural
- Hotel Cortijo Sabila
If you’d like to get in touch with me please feel free to use this form.