Thank you for wanting to know more about me.
I’m Rachel Webb, born in the UK (over half a century ago) and I have lived in and written about Jaen, Andalucia and Spain since 1996. I speak Spanish but write only in English.
Luxury Spain Travel is just one of my blogs let me introduce you to the others:
Andalucia Explorer – is my pot pourri of where I go and what I see and is mainly about Spain.
Only Spain ~ Boutique Hotels – my latest project and passion is to promote the enormous choice of fabulous small, usually owner-run hotels and B&Bs within Spain.
I can be found on:
Linked In as:
I sometimes write for other sites and links to articles and posts I’ve written are here Other Writings on Andalucia Explorer. Occasionally I enter the odd writing competition – I’ve been shortlisted in for a Children’s Story competition and one of the runners-up in a small Bradt Travel Writing competition – My Perfect Day If only there were more hours in a day.
I was also a member of Andalucia Travel Bloggers, a Spanish group of bloggers living in Andalucia and I am a member of Costa Women, a networking group for women in Spain and part of the Writers and Bloggers in Spain group on Facebook.
Blog Trips & Hotel Stays
Most of my travelling is done individually or with my husband but I’ve also been blog trips with Andalucia Travel Bloggers – here are some of posts from some of my trips:
- Hammam Malaga Experience – 03/16
- Hotel La Gastrocasa, Gandia, Valencia 03/16
- Hotel Los Castaños, Ronda, Malaga 06/16
- Hotel Viento 10, Cordoba
- Granada GRXperience 2016 Blog Trip 07/2016 – #Grxperience
- Palacio de San Benito, Cazalla de la Sierra, Sevilla
- Astrology Experience in Sierra Sur de Jaen with Astro Andalus
- Tu Historia – Antequera, Lucena and Alcala la Real – 11/2016 – #TuhistoriaATB
- Nerja Turismo – Blog Trip to Nerja – 12/2016 – #NerjaATB
- Cortijo Sabila, Villanueva del Rosario, Malaga – 02/17
- Jaen Tourist Board Blog Trip 05/17 – #20JaenParaiso
- Hammam Baths Granada 31/05/2017
- Hacienda El Santiscal 06/2017
- Jaen Tourism Board – Blog Trip to Cazorla 28/09/2017
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Jaen – Weekend February 2018
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Cordoba – Weekend March 2018
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Cadiz – Weekend April 2018
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Malaga – Weekend June 2018
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Granada – Weekend July 2018
- Finca la Fronda – Hotel in Huelva – Aug 2018
- Guadalinfo – A Una Hora de Almeria – Weekend Sept 2018
- Tasty Andalucia Trip – Junta de Andalucia/Andalucia.org – Nov 2018
- La Casa Grande de Zujaira – Jan 2019
- Cortijo del Arte hotel – Feb 2019
- La Nava del Barranco luxury estate – March 2019
- Hotel Casas de la Juderia Cordoba – March 2019
If you’d like to get in touch with me please feel free to use this form.