Thank you for checking me out.
I’m Rachel Webb, born in the UK (over half a century ago) and I have lived in and written about Jaen, Andalucia and Spain since 1996. I speak Spanish but write only in English.
Luxury Spain Travel is just one of my blogs let me introduce you to the others:
Andalucia Explorer – my pot pourri of where I go and what I see mainly about Andalucia
Only Spain ~ Boutique Hotels – my latest project and passion is to promote the enormous choice of fabulous hotels within Spain.
I can be found on:
Some links to articles and posts I’ve written – Other Writings page.
Blog Trips & Hotel Stays
Most of my travelling is done individually or with my husband but I’ve also been blog trips with Andalucia Travel Bloggers – here’s a few of my trips:
- Hammam Malaga Experience – 03/16
- Frailes Gastronomy Blog Trip 04/16
- Hotel La Gastrocasa, Gandia, Valencia 03/16
- Hotel Los Castaños, Ronda, Malaga 06/16
- Granada GRXperience 2016 Blog Trip 07/2016 – #Grxperience
- Palacio de San Benito, Cazalla de la Sierra, Sevilla
- Tu Historia – Antequera, Lucena and Alcala la Real – 11/2016 – #TuhistoriaATB
- Nerja Turismo – Blog Trip to Nerja – 12/2016 – #NerjaATB
- Cortijo Sabila, Villanueva del Rosario, Malaga – 02/17
- Jaen Tourist Board Blog Trip 05/17 – #20JaenParaiso
- Hammam Baths Granada 31/05/2017
- Hacienda El Santiscal 06/2017
If you’d like to get in touch with me please feel free to use this form.