We all know what stunning scenery Andalucia has. Mountainous terrain, stunning cities and even desert areas. This incredible e-mtb tour circumnavigates the Sierra Nevada mountain range in Andalucia, taking guests from the white-washed villages of the Alpujarras to the desert area known as the ‘Badlands’ and riding through the narrow streets of historical Granada.
This week long trip offers trails which vary from high-mountain tracks with technical descents to ancient trails that link the thriving mountain orchards around Berchules, one of the ancient villages in the Alpujarras. As well as world-class riding, guests will sample local produce, learn about local life and sleep in a cave hotel in the heart of the Sierra Nevada.
Fantastic, challenging e-mountain biking through the incredible mountain landscapes and villages of Andalucia are some of the other special moments of the tour but you can also look forward to:
- Feast on the best local tapas + wine
- Stay in unique caves in the ‘Badlands’
- Learn about the world-famous jamon iberico
- Bar-hop on a tapas tour of Granada
- Ride through the old streets of the Albaicin gypsy quarter
- Be immersed into the local way of life
- Marvel at the unique geology at ‘Desierto de los Colorados’
For prices and dates go to the E_MTB Spain Tours page on the Mountain Bike World Wide website and enjoy your ride.